Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
Do you know aluminum foil tape?
There are many types of tape products, and different types of tape have different functions. What is the role of aluminum foil tape, I believe many people are not very clear about how it should be used, the following is a brief introduction! Some tapes are used to package items, there are many types of tape products, different types of tape have different effects. What is the role of aluminum foil tape, I believe many people are not very clear, how it should be used, let's briefly introduce you!
Some tapes are used to pack items, some can act as a warning, some can slip, and some can prevent leakage. Adhesive tapes with special functions are usually used in specific environments or suitable for certain types of items.
The role of aluminum foil tape: The base material of aluminum foil tape is aluminum foil, and the adhesive layer uses high-quality pressure-sensitive adhesive. Aluminum foil has thermal insulation properties, used in electronic products, can also play the role of electromagnetic shielding. Moreover, it has strong adhesiveness, good adhesion, and anti-aging function.
Aluminum foil tape The purity of the aluminum foil is higher than 99.95%, so it has the ability to eliminate electromagnetic interference, and also isolate electromagnetic waves to avoid harm to the human body. Aluminum foil tape will not affect the normal function of electronic products.
Aluminum foil tape can be used in various electronic products such as transformers, notebook computers, computers, mobile phones, PDPs, PDAs, LED displays, copiers, etc. The main function is to play the electromagnetic shielding function. And it can prevent the temperature from losing when used outside the steam pipe.
The thickness of the base film of the aluminum foil anticorrosive tape is between 0.05 and 0.07 mm. The better the quality, the better the anticorrosive effect. How to judge the quality of the aluminum foil anticorrosive adhesive tape? Let's learn about it together.
1. First look at the appearance of the aluminum foil tape. It can also be seen from the appearance. A good quality tape looks neat and has no damage, and there are no gaps between the layers of the tape.
2. Take an aluminum foil tape and tear off a section to inspect the adhesive layer of the tape. If the adhesive layer of the tape is relatively uniform and the sticking is strong, it means that the quality is better.
3. You can also feel the softness of the aluminum foil tape with your hands. If you feel that the aluminum foil tape is too hard, it is not conducive to the construction. If it is too soft, the tensile strength is not enough. Moderate is better.
4. The aluminum foil tape can withstand high temperature, is not afraid of fire, has excellent flame retardancy, and will not burn. When an open flame is burned for a long time, the surface of the aluminum foil tape will leave carbon black. The carbon black will be wiped off lightly, revealing the original aluminum foil color.