Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
For the production of non-slip tape
When tape manufacturers produce non-slip tapes, they generally use a double-sided tape coating process. Let's take a look at the relevant knowledge.
When the tape is pulled out of the coating machine, it needs to be led out by the roller, but if the surface of the guide roller is not specially treated, the adhesive will stick to the roller. The roll is then coated with a low surface energy material to prevent sticking. When producing the anti-skid tape, one side is coated with a durable adhesive, which can be firmly attached to the surface of the take-out roller; the other side is a special low-surface energy rubber, which can effectively prevent the adhesive from sticking to it.
The main function of the adhesive tape is that the moisture of the adhesive on its surface penetrates into the sticker and dries quickly after the adhesive so that the tape becomes a part of the sticker.