Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How is the double-sided tape bonded?
Before processing the flat panel and the workpiece, the double-sided tape cleans the bonding surface of the flat panel and the workpiece with an organic solvent and then shines dry. Before the double-sided tape is processed on the plate and the workpiece, the bonding surface of the plate and the workpiece is cleaned with an organic solvent and dried.
Then put a suitable size of double-sided tape on the bonding surface of the workpiece and push it flat and firm, and then remove the protective layer of the double-sided tape.
Glue the work piece on the working surface of the plate and tap the work piece to make the work piece and the plate stick together to minimize the gap between them.
Clamp the flat plate of the glued workpiece to the worktable of the machine tool for processing.
After processing, remove the plate and the work piece, insert the adhesive layer of the double-sided tape with a thin spatula to separate the work piece and the plate, and then clean the work piece and the plate with an organic solvent.