Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How is the tape used?
I believe that everyone does not know tape, and there are many classifications of tape. Today, I mainly understand the principle of the use of tape with tape manufacturers.
The adhesive tape is composed of two parts: base material and an adhesive, and connects two or more unconnected objects by bonding, and the surface of the adhesive tape is coated with adhesive. Early adhesives came from animals and plants. In the 19th century, rubber was the main component of adhesives and is widely used in various polymers in modern times. Adhesives stick to objects because of a bond between their own molecules and the molecules that want to connect the objects, and this bond makes the molecules stick together firmly. Adhesives have a wide variety of polymers depending on the manufacturer and type of composition.