Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How is transparent tape made?
Scotch tape is a common product type in tape wholesale, and it is also essential in our lives. How is Scotch tape made?
When making scotch tape, the raw materials are first added to the film blowing machine to make a plastic film. At this time, according to the different uses of the scotch tape and the special additives that need to be added, the film is placed on the coating machine for glue coating. . It should be noted that the glue should be selected according to the viscosity and use required for the produced transparent tape. At present, most of the tapes are produced in large rolls of plastic film with a width of 1.3 meters and a length of several hundred meters. The tincture content of the transparent tape will directly affect the use of the tape, so it must be controlled reasonably.
Among them, the transparent tape glue is acrylic glue, also known as pressure-sensitive adhesive, the main component is tincture, and tincture is a kind of polymer active substance, and the temperature has a certain influence on the molecular activity.