Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to better use double-sided tape?
For double-sided tapes, tape manufacturers are mainly based on paper, cotton, and plastic films. When we use double-sided tapes, we also need to pay attention to many places.
First of all, when using double-sided tape, you need to see whether the side of the double-sided tape without release paper is covered with debris, and if so, it needs to be removed. Then before use, observe whether there is a knife wound on the side of the double-sided tape. If there is a knife wound, it may affect the normal use of the double-sided tape.
If both sides of the double-sided tape are very dry and non-adhesive, it means that the tape has a quality problem. I hope you can pay more attention when using it.