Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to check the quality of tape?
The products made by tape manufacturers can be used in many industries, but we need to pay attention to some matters in the process of use. Now let's take a look.
In fact, the products we see in the market can be divided into yellow and khaki. In order to test the quality of the product, we need to pinch the sticky tightly and then quickly pull it apart. See the purity and clarity of the original film. You can also look at the thickness of the glue. If there is no glue that is pulled apart or pulled apart in a dotted manner, there are a lot of impurities in this glue, and the glue has no cohesion. The second is that there is too much water and it has evaporated. At this time, the initial adhesion of the tape has dropped very much, and the feel can be distinguished. The difference in tension, even breakage, and maintaining the cleanliness of the surrounding environment of the tape are the basic conditions for the good operation of the tape.
A well-manufactured product needs to be placed in a relatively dry environment, which plays a very good role in ensuring the life of the product and saves us a lot of costs.