Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to check the quality of tape
There are many types of products wholesaled by tape manufacturers, especially before we use double-sided tape, we should ensure that its quality is qualified, especially when wholesale tapes are in large quantities, the quality cannot be ignored.
In fact, when we inspect the product, we need to pay attention to many things. We need to first check whether there are cracks on the surface of the product. When the double-sided tape is slitting, if the slitting tool is not adjusted properly or the blade is not sharp enough, it will be damaged. Cracks appear on the top or bottom paper of the double-sided tape, and the fibers pulled out from the cracks will be stuck by the adhesive. You can also check whether the double-sided tape has burrs. The edge of the roll double-sided tape is clean and free of damage, which is the basis for ensuring the quality of the double-sided tape. You can also check whether the edges of the double-sided tape are stuck and whether the backing paper is missing silicone.
And when storing the product, don't keep it in a humid place, which can extend the life of the product to a certain extent and save us a lot of costs.