Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to detect double-sided tape
If we want to buy the double-sided tape from the tape manufacturer, we must check the quality, otherwise, there will be problems in use.
It is necessary to check whether the double-sided tape has burrs. The edge of the roll double-sided tape is clean and free of damage, which is the basis for ensuring the quality of the double-sided tape. It is also necessary to check whether the edge of the double-sided tape adheres and whether the backing paper is missing silicon coating. You can also check whether there are cracks on the double-sided tape. During slitting, if the slitting tool is not adjusted properly or the blade is not sharp enough, cracks will appear on the surface or bottom paper of the double-sided tape, and the fibers pulled out from the cracks will be regenerated. will be stuck with adhesive.
Then, check whether the slitting end face of the double-sided tape on the roll is straight and whether the rewinding is consistent. Difficulty in waste disposal occurs when changes occur.