Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to distinguish the quality of colored tape
For colored tapes in wholesale of tapes, some people may not know the quality of the tapes when they buy them. How to distinguish them?
Colored tapes are generally more yellow and khaki tapes. Pinch the sticky tape tightly and then quickly pull it apart. You can pull off the tape on one side, and you can see the purity and transparency of the original film. You can also look at the thickness of the glue. If there is no glue that is pulled apart or pulled apart in dots, there are a lot of impurities in the glue, and the glue has no cohesion; the second is that there is too much water and it has evaporated, and the tape is initially sticky. The force has dropped so much that they feel can be distinguished.
For the identification knowledge of colored tape, we can learn more about it and hope it will be helpful to everyone in the future use.