Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to judge the quality of tape
In order to ensure the smooth use of adhesive tape wholesale products, we must check the quality when selecting, and can also ensure the use effect.
When observing the tape, be careful not to have a large number of air bubbles, because the air bubbles are the phenomenon of uneven gluing inside the tape. Of course, this is not a decisive factor, because when some tapes are newly produced, there will be a small amount of time. bubble. Then we can also judge the quality of the tape by the cutting quality of the tape and the adhesive, and observe the tape on the side. If the side of the tape is not uniformly cut, it means that the quality of the tape substrate is unqualified. If there is glue flowing out from the side, it means The glue quality of the tape is unreliable.
In fact, you can also identify the quality of color printing tape by smell. If the tape has a pungent smell, it means that various irritating chemicals have been added to it.