Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to maintain and store double-sided tape?
High-temperature tape is often used to stick on the surface of the product when the product needs to be overheated to prevent the product from being damaged.
1. Adhesive tapes of different varieties, different specifications and models, strength, and a number of cloth layers shall not be connected and used together.
2. When the tape is found to have early damage during use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.
3. Adhesive tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned over once a season when stored for too long.
4. The diameter of the conveyor roller of the conveyor and the diameter of the small pulley of the conveyor belt should meet the relevant regulations.
5. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, the abrasion of the tape should be avoided.
6. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the tape to run well. The foreign matter will affect the eccentricity, tension difference, and even breakage of the tape.
7. The conveyor belt joint adopts thermal vulcanization glue joint to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
8. When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, use a crane, and use a rigging with a beam to hoist it smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edges. Do not load and unload arbitrarily, which may cause loose rolls.
9. Do not make the tape snake or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
10. Adhesive tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact acid-base oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15℃~40℃.
11. The type and specifications of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the user's needs and specific conditions.