Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to remove marks on scotch tape?
There are many types of products in the adhesive tape wholesale market. In the process of use, what should be paid attention to? Now let's take a closer look at the introduction of this knowledge.
Generally, there are many ways to remove the traces on the tape. First, you can use an eraser. The eraser is also very effective to remove the traces of transparent glue, but it is only suitable for small-scale traces. With a damp towel, this method is probably what we thought of when we first noticed traces of clear glue. We can soak the place with offset printing with a damp towel and then wipe it slowly, but this method is limited to places that are not afraid of stickiness. Finally, alcohol can also be used for wiping. First of all, when using this method, it must be determined in advance that the area to be wiped is not afraid of fading. After sticking the alcohol with a cloth, wipe it slowly until it is wiped off.
These are the precautions for the storage of transparent tape. It is very important to pay attention to it when storing it in the future.