Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to remove traces of double-sided tape on different materials?
1. Double-sided tape on the smooth paper packing box: scrape the opening with a blade, and then slowly tear it off by hand. If the speed is too slow, use a hair dryer to heat it slightly. 1. The double-sided tape on the smooth paper packing box: scrape the opening with a razor blade, and then slowly tear it off by hand. If the speed is too slow, use a hair dryer to heat it slightly.
2. Fragile labels are often found in things like computer accessories or mobile phones: you can directly scrape off with a blade slowly. In some cases, a thinner blade may be needed. In this case, a razor blade can be used. If the label is large, use a hair dryer to assist in heating.
3. After uncovering, there will be a part of various anti-counterfeit labels left by characters composed of glue: you can pick the corners lightly with a blade, heat it with a hair dryer, and slowly pick up the entire label. When handling this kind of label, you must be careful and then careful. If you are not careful, there will be residual traces and it will be unsuccessful.
4. Double-sided tape or sticker stuck on a thin plastic film: Normal heating is definitely not good, because the plastic film will also be blown and deformed.
The method is very simple: tear it off with your hands directly, not slowly, but fast. If the label is large, it can be divided into several times, suddenly and quickly torn off by hand. To deal with this situation, the lower the ambient temperature, the better.
5. Double-sided tape on the natural pulp paper packaging box: use a computer to heat it, and open it to a weak windshield. Use a blade to scrape the beginning. Focus on heating the back of the tape. Be careful not to overheat it, which will cause the tape to blow deformed.
Tear off slowly with your hands, and be careful throughout the process. The patterned tape will leave a trace more or less. Be careful not to overheat it, otherwise, more will remain.
The double-sided tape reminds you that the faster you remove it, the less the residue, but the easier it is to tear the carton. The specific effect may be related to many aspects, but as long as you are proficient, it will still be satisfactory in most cases, and it will not be easy to find if it is sealed again without careful inspection.