Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to store tape in winter?
The products of tape manufacturers are used in various industries in our life, and we should do a good job in its maintenance in order to ensure its use effect in life, so how should we save it in winter?
In fact, the use of tape is easily affected by the surrounding environment, and the environment in winter is relatively dry, and it will freeze on rainy and snowy days to affect its effect. This requires us to pay attention to its storage and use environment temperature. For example, it should be preheated before use to ensure that it can perform better before using it. In addition, it is necessary to take thermal insulation measures when storing it, so as to ensure its quality and effect.
In fact, the dry climate in winter is also prone to fire. For the tape, protective measures should be taken to avoid a large amount of loss of products caused by fire, and the burning gas will also pollute the environment.