Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
How to tell whether the glue of the tape is good or bad?
The quality of the glue is very important to the quality of the tape. We can learn about the method of distinguishing it from the tape manufacturer.
Generally speaking, there are two standards for the quality of adhesive tape in use, one is initial adhesion, and the other is holding force, the two are inversely proportional, the adhesive tape with initial adhesion lower than No. 10 is glue coating Less, generally only about 20 microns, such as stationery tape, tape for ordinary promotional bundling. The initial adhesion of normal sealing tape is between 15 and 20. The thickness of this tape glue is generally 22 to 28 microns, which is in line with the standard thickness. Colored tapes, it is for marking and masking purposes, generally beige and khaki are more common.
Many people think that colored tape is the color of the film. In fact, the color is the color of the glue. At present, most of the tapes on the market are mixed with impurities, so the thickness is increased. In order to cover the impurities, the glue is also mixed with color powder. discerned more carefully.