Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
Need to improve fire protection awareness when storing double-sided tape
Both manufacturers and consumers need to store double-sided tape. Double-sided tape manufacturers store products in warehouses for the needs of consumers, but the double-sided tapes purchased by consumers cannot be used up all at once and need to be stored in the warehouse. Double-sided tape is a flammable material. Raise fire protection awareness when storing double-sided tape:
Improve fire protection awareness when storing double-sided tape
1. Store and seal the cassette tape storage place should be ventilated. The glue aerosol volatilized from the tape reaches a certain air ratio and will burn violently in the fire.
2. The warehouse should be equipped with standard fire-fighting equipment to extinguish fires in time. Ensure that the fire hose is not more than 50 meters away from the tape storage location and is long enough to ensure that the fire hydrant has sufficient water pressure and water volume.
3. It is strictly forbidden to stack double-sided tape at the exit. It must be neatly stacked in the warehouse. Each row must have enough space to prevent water from splashing out in the event of a fire so that the internal combustion cannot control the fire. In addition, please pay attention to keep the tape storage location not humid and ventilated to ensure the performance of the tape.
4. It is recommended to post posters with signs such as no smoking or fire prohibition, and write this clause in the employee handbook if necessary.
5. When using an automatic tape sealing machine, the speed of the tape machine should be adjusted to avoid rapid friction causing a fire.
The fire not only caused serious economic losses but also threatened personal safety. Therefore, when storing double-sided tapes, raise awareness of fire prevention and minimize the probability of fire.