Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
Precautions for storage and use of high temperature resistant tape
1. The high temperature resistant tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid-base oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15°C and 40°C.
2. When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use a crane, and use a rigging with a beam to hoist it smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edge, and do not load and unload arbitrarily, which may cause loose rolls and throwing sleeves.
3. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the tape to run well. The foreign matter will affect the eccentricity, tension difference, and even breakage of the tape.
4. When the tape is found to be damaged early in the use of high temperature resistant tape, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.
5. Adhesive tapes of different varieties, different specifications, models, strength, and a number of cloth layers shall not be connected and used together.
6. It is best to use thermal vulcanization bonding for conveyor belt joints to improve the reliability of high temperature resistant tapes and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveying roller of the conveyor and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveying belt should comply with the relevant regulations.
8. Do not make the high temperature resistant tape snake or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. Adhesive tape should be placed in a roll, not folded, and should be turned over once a season when it is stored for a long time.
10. The type and specifications of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
11. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, avoid the abrasion of the high temperature resistant tape.