Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
Precautions for tape in daily life
Although the tapes produced by tape manufacturers have been widely used, there are still things to pay attention to when using them. Today we will take a closer look.
In fact, when we choose products, we first need to choose the specifications and types of tape according to our actual requirements, and secondly, we must not roll the tape when we use it, this is to maintain its tension. That is, when storing, the tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid the influence of rain and sunlight. Do not contact with organic solvents such as acid-base oil, otherwise, it will affect its quality. Finally, the tape should be placed in rolls, and it should be flipped regularly. These are the precautions for tape in daily life. We must cherish and protect it when using it to prolong its service life.
Before storage, different varieties and models need to be placed together, and the type of tape should be reasonably selected according to the user needs and conditions of the tape. Foreign substances can affect the belt eccentricity, tension difference, and even breakage. Keeping the cleanliness of the surrounding environment of the tape is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape.