Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
Precautions for the use of insulating tape
The insulating tape produced by tape manufacturers is mainly used to prevent leakage and play an insulating role. It is generally composed of a base tape and a pressure-sensitive adhesive layer. What should be paid attention to when using it?
The first thing to know is that the size of the cross-sectional area of the power line material has a great impact on the safe use of electricity. Now the laying of power lines is becoming more and more complicated. All, if the insulating tape is used improperly, leakage will occur and personal safety will be endangered, so you must pay more attention and use the insulating tape correctly. The joint should be tightly wrapped, smooth and free of burrs, otherwise, before the wire is disconnected, it should be lightly pressed with wire pliers, then wound to the pressure opening, and then swayed left and right, and the wire will be disconnected at the joint very obediently.
If the joint is in a dry place, first wrap 2 layers of insulating black tape, then 2 layers of plastic tape, then stretch it by about 200% with insulating self-adhesive tape, wrap 2-3 layers, and finally wrap 2 layers of plastic tape.