Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
Requirements for the use of foam tape
When making foam tape, tape manufacturers generally use EVA or PE foam as the base material, and then coat oily acrylic glue on both sides of the base material.
Before using the foam tape, remove the dust and oil stains on the surface of the adhering object, and keep the surface of the adhering object dry, be careful not to paste it when the wall is wet even in rainy days), when it is used to paste the mirror surface, then Use alcohol to clean the adhesive surface first, and then paste it after the adhesive surface is completely dry. Moreover, when using foam tape, the ambient working temperature should not be lower than 10 degrees Celsius. If it is lower than this temperature, you can use a hair dryer to properly heat the adhesive tape and the sticking surface, so as to better play the role of foam tape. Paste properties.
When sticking heavy objects with foam tape, it should be noted that the foam tape should be pressed or pressed as much as possible, or it can be placed flat for 24 hours. If there is no such condition, within 24 hours of vertical adhesion, the load-bearing objects should Provide support.