Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
The influence of the material of the tape on the quality
For the same tape, if the molecular weight or molecular weight distribution is different, if the composition of the same tape is different, the processing properties of the tape and the mechanical, physical, and chemical properties after film formation will be different. Introduce the influence between the two.
When choosing the raw material of the tape, we must pay attention to the grade and grade of the polymer. In the production of plastic films, it is usually necessary to add some additives to the polymer, and the type and properties of these additives have a significant impact on the properties of the film. In the production of tape, polymers and certain additives are usually mixed in a certain proportion to achieve the purpose of improving certain properties.
1. Polyethylene can be added to the raw material of the tape to improve the smoothness of the tape.
2. When preparing polyethylene film, a stabilizer must be added because it is easy to thermally decompose.
3. The tape must have a reasonable formula combination, and the raw materials of the tape must have a sufficient proportion in the formula. Adjusting the ingredients and ratios can change the properties of the tape.