Double sided tape / Adhesive tape
- High-strength Tissue Tape
- Electronic Die-cutting Adhesive Tape
- Ultra-thin High Adhesion Adhesive Tape
- PET Adhesive Tape
- Non Carrier Transfer Tape
- PE/EVA Foam Adhesive Tape PE/EVA
- Flame Retardant Tissue Tape
- Economical Solvent Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Water-based Acrylic Adhesive Tape
- Economical Hot-melt Acrylic Adhesive Tape
The transparent tape material determines the pros and cons of the product
Recently, scotch tapes are mainly made of paper, cloth, polypropylene, and polyvinyl chloride films. Apply hot melt glue to one or both sides. The strength of the paper substrate is not high, and the scotch tape material of the paper substrate reinforced with different plastic films or textiles is not easily broken by hand and is inconvenient to use.
Scotch tape materials based on polypropylene and poly-stretch vinyl films are brittle at high temperatures. Polyethylene and PVC materials have higher stiffness, larger tensile modulus, and 5 percent elongation. Tapes made from this material are used as seals for frozen food containers at low temperatures. On uneven surfaces of the passenger surface, the tape is peeled off due to tensile stress.
Although the tensile strength of the scotch tape material is still high, tapes that are easily broken by hand are produced. This scotch tape material is cheap and easy to market. The production process is simple and the cold resistance is good. The substrate of the tape is made of high-density polyethylene and has a draw ratio to transverse length ratio of 6 to 1.