What are the characteristics of high temperature tape products?
1. High temperature tape is acid and alkali resistant, and is used for maintenance in acid and alkali environments.
2. It can withstand the temperature between 70-320 degrees, subdivided into a variety of uses, no glue residue, and the temperature resistance of high temperature tape.
3. The high temperature tape is resistant to voltage breakdown and can withstand a voltage range of 5kw-50kw, which will not affect the maintenance function, so as to ensure the production efficiency of the product.
4. It can be used in the production process that requires anti-static protection, so that the product will not be damaged due to static electricity during the production process, and it can be used as LED backlight shading protection.
5. High temperature resistant tape is used between low temperature -196°C and high temperature 300°C. It has weather resistance and anti-aging. After practical application, if it is placed at a high temperature of 250°C for 200 days, not only the strength will not be Go low.
Moreover, the weight of the high-temperature resistant tape does not decrease. When placed at a high temperature of 350℃ for 120 hours, the weight is only reduced by about 0.6%. The original softness can be maintained at an ultra-low temperature of -180℃.