What can be done to enhance the sticking effect of the double-sided tape?
Double sided tape has been favored by many professions because of the advantage that it can be posted on both sides. However, in some cases, if you want to enhance the posting effect of the double-sided tape, it can also be achieved through some methods. So how can double-sided tape enhance the effect of double-sided tape posting?
The method to enhance the posting effect of double-sided tape is as follows:
1. First, the adhesive surface must be cleaned and dried. Generally, it is recommended to dip a cloth with a mixture of 1:1 IPA (isopropanol) and water to clean the surface and wait until the surface is completely dry.
2. After the cleaning solvent is dry, attach the double-sided tape to the adhesive surface, and apply a pressure of about 15 PSI (1.05 kg/cm²) with a roller or other means to make it effective.
3. Tear off the release paper of the double-sided tape, and then paste the materials to be bonded, and apply 15PSI pressure to make it fit effectively. If you need to remove air bubbles, you should increase the pressure, with the acceptable limit of the item as the upper limit.
4. The ideal temperature for posting is 15-38℃, not lower than 10℃.
5. When the double-sided tape is posted, one end should be attached first, and then slowly pressed to the other end to reduce the chance of air bubbles.
The above is a way to enhance the effect of double-sided tape. The advantage of this is to make the double-sided tape's strong adhesive properties come into play, making it stronger and more durable when posting.